Wednesday, January 18, 2012

POLL: Should we change Chicago's motto from"What the f*ck are YOU looking at", to 'No habla Ingles?"?

Seems appropriate.POLL: Should we change Chicago's motto from"What the f*ck are YOU looking at", to 'No habla Ingles?"?
I'm in Chicago, too--%26amp; NO ONE speaks English!
Perhaps, it seems as if you've exported all of your "What the f*ck are you looking at" jerks to my state. Thanks for that. Love the rise in gang-related shootings. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside.POLL: Should we change Chicago's motto from"What the f*ck are YOU looking at", to 'No habla Ingles?"?
OH YES!!

I'm in Chicago %26amp; U R SOOOOO roght!POLL: Should we change Chicago's motto from"What the f*ck are YOU looking at", to 'No habla Ingles?"?
no
I'M in Chicago--What the ***** are YOU looking at?--

Seriously--I know what you mean.
Nawww, I think Texas already took that.



Twiztidforlife
LOL...thats the motto here in Los Angeles too

No comments:

Post a Comment