Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What does "si podes ingles" mean?

A friend has a cousing in El Salvador that commented that on his fb wall, what does that mean? I know spanish, but I am not familiar with the terms used in El Salvador, anyone from over there, or that knows, can you please explain what that meansWhat does "si podes ingles" mean?
Im from el salvador and when you say that phrase like that it means "if you know english".What does "si podes ingles" mean?
I'm Costa Rican and I think that means "if you can english" or "yes you can english", but I'm not sure, cause the phrases can be differents in other country.What does "si podes ingles" mean?
I'm Spanish and to me it makes no sense at all. Literally it might be something like "If you can English" (but it makes no sense b/c English is not a verb). Can you give us more context?
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment