Friday, January 27, 2012

What is "me parese que ablas ingles " mean?

i cannot understand certain things he says but he wants to be with me...is there a way to translate it online or a app for it on a blackberry?What is "me parese que ablas ingles " mean?
Well, you can't translate it unless you spell it right AND it's important to include those little dashes above the letters.

You mean to say "me pares茅 que hablas ingl茅s" and it roughly translates to "it stopped me that you speak english" or "it seems to me that you speak english" whichever applies to the situation better.
It is spelled incorrectly for a start so you won't get it translated online! It should read 'me parece que hablas Ingl茅s'. That is written in 'internet/slang speak', you know like we do when we write like this: 'ow you doin? rather than how are you doing? If you want to start translating it via the internet you'll need him to write properly I'm afraid!



I would translate that as 'it appears to me that you speak English'. or 'it seems you speak English?'What is "me parese que ablas ingles " mean?
the translation is "it seems to me that you speak english." Just google language translations and sites will appear.What is "me parese que ablas ingles " mean?
ask him to put it in english

No comments:

Post a Comment