Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What does fan煤lia mean in ingles?

fan煤lia means que in ingles, porfavor?What does fan煤lia mean in ingles?
En ingl茅s (espa帽ol debajo)

I cannot find any definition for this word, neither in online dictionaries nor my real ones here at home. But I have found references to it both in Spanish and in Portuguese by searching the Internet.



From the context where I have found the word, it seems to me like it may have some archaic or legal meaning related to the word "family." I hope this helps some. You deserve points for asking such an interesting question.



In Spanish (English above)

No puedo encontrar ninguna definici贸n de esta palabar, ni en diccionarios virtuales, ni en los reales que tengo en casa. Pero he encontrado referencias a esta palabra tanto en espa帽ol como en portugu茅s, a trav茅s de b煤squedas en Internet.



Por el contexto en que encontr茅 la palabra, me parece que puede tener alg煤n significado arca铆co o legal relacionado a la palabra "familia." Espero que le sirva esta informaci贸n. 隆Merece puntos por hacer tan interesante pregunta!What does fan煤lia mean in ingles?
I do not know of such a word. I do not find it in English lexicons, neither in French, Italian or Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment