Tuesday, January 24, 2012

They can help with the language ingles me?

I need its aid, I am Spanish and within a pair of weeks, I will begin to work in a real estate one of English, but the problem esque I do not have nor idea of this language, right now to be able escribiros I am doing it by means of the translator, I need that if somebody can help me it puts in contact with me, and we will be able to practice it by messenger live, thanks, I wait for its answers,They can help with the language ingles me?
Are you taking the piss out of dagoes or something,haha thats the worst english ever.
A juzgar de lo que has escrito en tu pregunta, creo que lo mejor es que te inscribas en alguna escuela......They can help with the language ingles me?
S铆, te dir铆a que si tienes dinero tomes unas clases de ingl茅s... Tomalo como un inversi贸n..They can help with the language ingles me?
Creo que antes de que empiezes tu trabajo de bienes y raices deberias de estudiar Ingles. Aprende a leer,escribir, y hablar el idioma primero. Esto lo puedes lograr si tu quieres. Es mejor estar preparado y no tener que pasar un mal momento por falta del idioma!! BUENA SUERTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment