Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Alguien me podia escribir un escrito en ingles sobre lo siguiente ?

What did you expect life in america to be like before you got here?

So far is it what you thought it would be ?

if i were to visit your home town what is one thing that you would want to take me to go ? vivo en palmaAlguien me podia escribir un escrito en ingles sobre lo siguiente ?
Coming from a third world country and being only 6 years old I did not really know what to expect. My first hurdle was the language barrier but as kids are so adaptive it did not seem to bother me . It took me all of about 2 months to catch up.

That was in 1962 and it's been a wonderful experience thus far.

If you ever came to live in the small California town where I grew up and Where I still currently live, You would never want to leave. The small town atmosphere is such a great experience. This is what living in The United States is really all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment