Friday, January 27, 2012

Looking for a nice, romantic restaurant in Playa Del Ingles...Gran Canaria?

We are going to Playa Del Ingles in August and while we are there me and my Boyfriend are celebrating our 1st anniversary. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some nice restaurants, price is no issue. I want something romantic, friendly, with fantastic food



Is there a harbour nearby? Always wanted to eat over looking a harbour



Many Thanks in advance to all that answerLooking for a nice, romantic restaurant in Playa Del Ingles...Gran Canaria?
google map can help you !Looking for a nice, romantic restaurant in Playa Del Ingles...Gran Canaria?
Barcelona is a good place its famous or try these:



Restaurante La Dorada, Restaurante Las Rejas, Restaurante Reads, Restaurante Casa Juan, Restaurante Al Zaraq, Restaurante Juanito. I don't know if they have a harbour but I know they are 5 best place to dine in spain. Enjoy your night together, good luck for the futhur.

No comments:

Post a Comment