Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm going to Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria in early February, what factor suncream do I need?

I needed 15 in Rhodes this September, does anyone know how strong the sun will be in Feb in Gran Canaria? ThanksI'm going to Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria in early February, what factor suncream do I need?
Wear a minimum of factor 15, but most important re apply the cream very frequently to avoid burning.

How the previous answer can tell you to walk in the the beach, turn right and walk for 500 metres to arrive at the nudist part, well it's just plain silly!

The reason why I say that is because the beach there stretches for miles and miles!! and there are many access points to the beach from Maspalomas past Playa del Ingles. Your access point could be 2/3 miles from the nudist part or a lot nearer.
15 in Greece... I used 20+ in Tenerife in Febuary last year...



It really depends on your skin, I burn easily. But I only wear Sun Creme when I'm by the pool...



Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy it here ? It will be colder than Rhodes in September I should think... I went in April to Gran Canar铆a and it was medium 20潞C's



Sorry I couldn't help more... but I would have though you could buy some cheap from Carrefour or even the Hotel... ?I'm going to Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria in early February, what factor suncream do I need?
Hiya Helen, my parents just got back from Tenerife, and the weather will be almost identical in Gran Canaria. They said that the temperatures were well into the mid 20's during the day but they are used to the sun and don't burn much so i cant help you with what factor you need!!I'm going to Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria in early February, what factor suncream do I need?
Nothing less than SF. 15 and you might need a higher factor for your private bits, cause a lot of it is Nudist.



The Nudist area ?? Turn right when you get onto the beach

and walk 500 metres. Then there is a 2 mile stretch where you can take the lot off. .. Try skinny dipping it's total freedom !!
It's depend on you type of skin. The sun is to so hot, but if you are not accustom to go to the beach you must wear at least SPF 15.



If you want more information of the beaches of

Canary Islands you can check this web: http://www.spain.info/UK/TourSpain/Costa鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment