Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Que significa "bueno pues", en ingles, por favor?

I listen to spanisih radio a lot and I always hear "bueno pues" but can't figure out its exact meaning. I know "pues" means "well...", but I don't know what the two words mean together. It is a similar meaning? Thanks!Que significa "bueno pues", en ingles, por favor?
bueno pues means 'ok then'.
It means something like "ok, then" or "alright, then."Que significa "bueno pues", en ingles, por favor?
It is similar to saying, "alrighty then," or "well, okay," or "O -k-a-y..."(exaggerated)Que significa "bueno pues", en ingles, por favor?
Well, then it is like saying okay or allright then.
I'm an spaniard and it means "well, then".



Cheers!
Okay then, all right then, something along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment