Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Have you ever used the excuse 'No Hablo Ingles'?

I have. It helps alot!Have you ever used the excuse 'No Hablo Ingles'?
sorry i dont understand English~
lmao yes i have hahaHave you ever used the excuse 'No Hablo Ingles'?
Spanish class. . .



And it worked.Have you ever used the excuse 'No Hablo Ingles'?
Si, todos los dias!
Nein
lol que funciona todo el tiempo
i used it on my spanish teacher... but my spanish didnt do me any justice
I've used its French equivalent when I was in Europe. (Je ne parle pas anglais). I have a pretty good French accent when I speak, so that helped. :)
O hell yeah it very useful
yes... in English class
No and it ticks me off when people do that, so I just start talking back to them in Spanish which they think I don't know. I love the reaction I get then!!
No, but I have used "No habla Espanol." :)))))))
hahahahahaha yes.

and the fact that I'm soo quiet

makes it much more believable.

i love this hispanic blood ;D







mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
That is what makes the bill collectors pissed off, so yes it is a successful.
No senor, I no do that. I hablo Ingles munco bueno.



Actually, I did once, and it was funny. I was working at a power plant, running a control board, and some men from some company came by, but I saw them before they saw me, and I grabbed a broom and pretended to be the janitor. When they asked for the control board operator, I told them,

"No Hablo Ingles, Me janitor". They looked around the room for a while and then I finally told them the truth. They got a kick out it.
si.

either that or que?
yes, when i say something sarcastic i say that my english is limited (:
Haha, yeah.

I had a sub that wanted to give me a test, and I said that.

xD.



It's extremely helpful for me.
yeah i said it to a group of Spanish guys they where being jerks and i said some other things to

No comments:

Post a Comment