Friday, January 27, 2012

What does "me parese que ablas ingles " mean?

tis guy wants to be with me but i dont understand what he says lol i have a spanish dictionary but it just confusing...is there a way to translate it online or a good program or app from blackberry?What does "me parese que ablas ingles " mean?
it seems to me that you speak english.... thats what that person said..





yes indeed the spanish is mispelt.. its suppose to be



Me parece que hablas ingl茅s.
Kinda foolish to get with someone who doesn't speak the same language.



A Spanish dictionary isn't gonna help much if neither of you knows how to spell.



Try looking this up: Me parece que hablas ingl茅s.



It means It seems to me that you speak English.



No, there's no way to get along if you're going to use translators...there IS no program to do that. You need to learn Spanish and/or he needs to learn English.What does "me parese que ablas ingles " mean?
x marks the spot is correct but the Spanish is misspelled.





me parece que hablas ingles.What does "me parese que ablas ingles " mean?
Online translators won't help you either.
  • yellow cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment