Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What Does White Jackets have to do with Ingles Supermarkets?

Well I work at a Ingles in Georgia and my co-manger she told me to take my black jacket off or put the thing that we all have to wear if we are up front anyway. I went to the restroom to took my jacket off and that thing off to and put my jacket back on and i put that thing over my jacket and when i found her and said does this look ok and she said it as to be white.What Does White Jackets have to do with Ingles Supermarkets?
I work for a large retail store. The managers do have the say of how hourly employees/associates should dress for the job. Most retailers do have dress codes, and some are more or less strict than others. Depending on the employer(s) some can get away with it and others don't. I think you should start paying more attention to the dress code.What Does White Jackets have to do with Ingles Supermarkets?
If she says you need a white jacket then you need a white jacket. It's probably part of the dress code.



Besides she is the boss and she is allowed to make the call on what dress is appropriate for the front end of the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment