Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sera que me pueden ayudar a corregir mis errores en este escrito de ingles?

Buenoo ahi les va, espero puedan ayudarme por favor ^^,!





My name is Fabiola, I am 17 years old. I live with my mother, her name is xxxxx, she is a good doctor; My father, his name is xxxxx, he's a businessman And my sister, she's an student. We live in an apartment in the city of xxxxx. We are Venezuelan.



I usually get up at 9 o'clock, i fix breakfast early in the morning and i eat frequently with my mother and my cousin at home, later i watch television, i read a book and i study biology, english or chemistry.



Raquel the made fixes the lunch and my parents, my sister and me eat together. In the afternoon go to xxx,xxx,xxx, later go to FundaUc AT 4 O'clock or 4:30 pm. I go out off english class at 6 o'clock and go to see my grandmother, i and my mother do errans and we come at home at 8 o'clock, when arriving at my home i go direct to the computer and i usually go to bed a 11 o'clock.



Eso es todo..!Sera que me pueden ayudar a corregir mis errores en este escrito de ingles?
My name is Fabiola, I am 17 years old. I live with my mother, her name is xxxxx, she is a good doctor; My father, his name is xxxxx, he's a businessman. My sister is a student. We live in an apartment in the city of xxxxx. We are Venezuelan.



I usually get up at 9 o'clock, and fix breakfast early in the morning. I frequently eat with my mother and my cousin at home, and later i watch television, read a book and study biology, english or chemistry.



Raquel the maid fixes the lunch and my parents, my sister and I eat together. In the afternoon we go to xxx,xxx,xxx, later we go to FundaUc AT 4 O'clock or 4:30 pm. I go to English class at 6 o'clock and also go to see my grandmother. My mother and I do errands and come at home at 8 o'clock. When arriving at my home, I go directly to the computer, and usually go to bed at 11 o'clock.



Hope it helps!Sera que me pueden ayudar a corregir mis errores en este escrito de ingles?
Bien. Hay algun errores peque帽os.



Un version



My name is Fabiola, I am 17 years old. I live with my mother. Her name is xxxxx. She is a good doctor. My father's name is xxxxx - he's a businessman. And my sister, she's a student. We live in an apartment in the city of xxxxx. We are Venezuelan.



I usually get up at 9 o'clock. I fix breakfast early in the morning and I frequently eat with my mother and my cousin at home. Later, I watch television, I read a book and I study biology, english or chemistry.



Raquel the maid fixes the lunch and my parents, my sister and I eat together. In the afternoon I go to xxx, xxx, xxx. Later, I go to FundaUc at 4 o'clock or 4:30 pm. I get out of english class at 6 o'clock and go to see my grandmother. I and my mother do errands and we come at home at 8 o'clock, when arriving at my home I go direct to the computer and I usually go to bed a 11 o'clock.



Observaciones - 9 am no parece temprano a mi. No come usted por la noche ?

No comments:

Post a Comment