Thursday, February 9, 2012

When did F.C. Bustamante first print his diccionario Ingles/Espanol?

I'm confused as all the internet information I have managed to source suggests that his first edition was published in 1905 and the version I have is dated 1902- can anyone please shed some light on this as I know very little about books :)When did F.C. Bustamante first print his diccionario Ingles/Espanol?
There is a bit of confusion about that it seems... Makes me wonder how you managed to pull this one out!



WorldCat doesn't give an exact date - it shows as 19-- (see source)



An spanish bookshop (Paris-Valencia) states it was published in 1902, same as yours (see source).



I also checked two spanish libraries and they both have described the book's date as 19-- (see source again - I'm not very original here, am I?)



So, you can either refer to it with 1902 (which seems exists for others as well) or just go for the library way and use 19--



Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment