Friday, February 3, 2012

How will the US goverment get rid of all the illegals?

I try not to be racist but I'm fed up with the lack of respect they give to this country. For example when the bill for building better borders passed thousands of mexicans gathered to protest while waving their mexican flags. In my personal opinion (and again I'm not racist and I give respect to anyone who came to this country legally) we should have got the buses ready and shipped them back to mexico where they belong. And I'm also tired of going to the grocery store with employes saying "no hablo ingles." It's like we've become the minority in our own country. So the question now is how are we going to get rid of them. A recent study showed that border patroll only gets 40 percent of them. And of those 40 percent who get sent back 90 percent try it again. If we jail them its just more taxes for us. But what if we make the people who employ illegal alians pay for their jail time. Well any way whats your opinion.How will the US goverment get rid of all the illegals?
They're starting to implement laws (such as the one in AZ) to make employers pay fines for hiring illegals. When it's no longer cheaper to hire them, there won't be jobs for them and they won't be coming in such great numbers. It's a start.
Neither this government nor the government to come on Jan 20 has the intestinal fortitude to do anything about getting rid of the 20 million illegals in this country. Unfortunately we will have to continue to support them whether or not we can support ourselves.

Report Abuse

How will the US goverment get rid of all the illegals?
The damage has been done as far as the majority who now have their foot in the door. The real question lies on what will be done to stop others from coming here in the same manner. I feel we will not see it until the next presidency and that in and of it self will just be political showboatingHow will the US goverment get rid of all the illegals?
At the point when somebody organizes some group to "Preserve___________" what that ordinarily means is that it's over. Whatever they are trying to preserve is dead already.



I just visited Austin, Texas. Every other store has signs in Spanish and English, some signs are solely in Spanish. The Mexicans have enriched this country, they own businesses here, they pay taxes, they do the poorly paid, dull, back-breaking work that makes your life easy and enjoyable. The reason that they are there is because your red-blooded Americans refused to do it. It was supply and demand that brought them here.



If you are so offended by their presence, write your congressman. I'll tell you right now, but you won't hear me say it:: the war is over.
Send all our jobs to MEXICO.....Oh wait that is already happening!
I also agree that we shouldn't detain them. We need to do mass deportation and then seal our borders.
I don't think our government really gives a damn about getting rid of them, hey, they were pushing to legalize them until the taxpayers got very upset.

It could be done, state by state, clean up one and start on the next. Put the people hire them in jail for awhile and fine them so much money they will never hire one again. Citizens are going to have to keep the pressure up and if that border isn't shut down they will just keep coming.
The US government won't.
The Liberals answer - Ask them to leave (nicely!)



The Conservatives answer - Take them prisoner, ship'em off without their children ( a la Arizona raids )



My "soft" answer - we can't get rid of them all, so make it hard for them to get jobs, etc. My local county in Virginia is adopting a strict new law to kick illegal immigrant children out of schools, start denying benefits to them and their families. Issue National ID cards, have Voter registration and Immigration/citizen status on the Drivers license card. Personally, I'd say allow them to stay, issue them non-citizen cards, and they can NEVER become a citizen unless they move back to their home country and apply for citizenship. Just flat out deny them any rights to becoming citizens, because they broke the law. Like a felon loses his right to vote, even though he may be a born citizen.



My "hard" answer - issue "hunting" licenses and guns that shoot rubber bullets, to American citizens to shoot at border crossers. No real ammo, but hitting them will make them think before crossing. Mine the border with land mines. Let them take some REAL risks to get here! We need to dispose of about 400,000 WWII land mines anyway, why not put them to good use? Yes, we may get women and children...oh well. Hazard of becoming an illegal alien in our country. Trying avoiding THOSE buggers!
Awwwwwww loosen UP everybody! I say open them floodgates and let em in by the millions! Free pass to America come ON in! No more dying in the desert and no more "illegal" crap necessary! Just come on to the border crossing and sign HERE where it says "You will work for an American family for free for five years. Then you get citizenship. Problem solved! Every American family gets a minimum of TWO Mexicans per household.

You gonna vote for me %26gt;
Add one more. Enforce our labor %26amp; immigration laws.
how many times have we heard this quesion......

just raid their houses at night...jeeze....like that will ever happen......



well if you want this illegal "alians" out then don't complain about your taxes.......
I guess I was wrong, to my prior question I said 10 to 1 anti's favor . This post is 16 to 1 in favor of the anti's.



Its ...no fun... to be a illegal alien....



press one for English.
ICE should conduct massive raids on employers who hire illegal immigrants. We need a double fence built on the southern border. We need to stop being politically correct and begin deporting illegals.
The following are links to petitions.

You are absolutely correct. It is past-time that the government gets off it's collective rear-end and restore this nation to a law and order country and remove the illegal aliens. Let them prove the need for immigrants, then allow only in legal ones. Secure the border now since they didn't do it yesterday or yesteryear.



http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/depo鈥?/a>

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/De鈥?/a>

http://www.illegalaliens.us/

http://stopillegalaliens.com/

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/illeg鈥?/a>
They won't they will find some way of passing a law giving them more time to come up with a solution,and nothing will change. They should have starded IDing everyone of the protesters I bet the protesters would have quitely slipped back into their hiding places. And any body who hires an ill legal immingrants knowingly should be charged with harboring and face a heavy fine.
I absolutely can't stand it. I do not know what the answer is but we need one and fast. My ATM acutally asks me if I want to do my transaction in English or Spanish...I am in America of course I want English...duh!



The thing that I don't get the most is that if I were to go to another country they would expect me to know their language and how to do things in their country. Other countries will not ask you if you want it in English they would just do it in their language no matter what.



In America, we as Americans are expected to learn their langauge to work with them, go to school with them, sell products to them and perform services for them.



I believe it should be English all the way in America and if they don't understand they don't need to be here.



It makes me sick because I know in some way my money is going to fund something that has to do with them being in my country. I am paying for their uninsured children's health care and school for sure.



You asked for my opinion so you got it...by the way that was me putting it extremely nice.
I think they should, but I don't think they will. I agree with you 110%. Maybe the politicians should read the answers on here.



BTW, I'm NOT a republican. So that has nothing to do with it.
Our government will not lift a finger to get rid of illegals. We know where the Demoncrats stand. But as far as conservatives, I have no idea what their thinking is. So we may as well practice living like we're in a third world nation because it wont be long, thanks to our elected officials
M-A-S-S D-E-P-O-R-T-A-T-I-O-N



I spelt it out for all of the Libtards out there.
Even if it is one at a time, it can be done, I myself do not,conduct Business with any Bank of America Branches.

Since they are encouraging Illegals.
Meet the new breed of immigrant. They want to LIVE in America but don't want to BE Americans.



For English, PRESS 1.

^
Unfortunately, the U.S. Government does not seem inclined to get rid of the illegl aliens.
How is it possible to deport 15 million people. Its not. It is possible to build an impenetrable wall on the border or Mexico. That will at least stop the influx.



Millions of illiegals from asia? I'm not buying it. Whats your source?
If the government wanted to have a serious impact it would be no more difficult than notifying everyone that as of a particular date, any illegal aliens found in the country would be deported and banned from ever entering America again.



Then, create serious penalties for any employer who hires illegal aliens such as $20,000 fines and incarceration for repeated offenses. Then do the same for anyone who provides housing where too many people reside in violation of safety and sanitation codes.



Soon the employment seekers would deport themselves leaving only the riff-raft. Those remaining should be hunted down. With no safe havens and no hope of employment crossing the border or overstaying visas would be pointless for all except criminals. This is a far more manageable number.



.
Well, since the Government refuses to uphold it's responsibility, what about we stop supporting businesses who employ Illegals? Simply turn our backs on those who don't want to assimilate.

"Clean House" next election.
there are only going to make shelter towns for them if it ever goes down....dont act like they dont have purchase power

No comments:

Post a Comment