Friday, February 3, 2012

How old do you have to be to get a job?

There's a Kroger and an Ingles near my house. I wanted to get a job this summer and save up some money. The problem is I don't know how old I have to be. I wanted to know the ages for both Kroger and Ingles and what posistions. I'm going to be 14 during the summer.How old do you have to be to get a job?
14 with a workers permit for some places it dpends where you live too.



most place only accept 16 and older.





Culver's minimum hiring age is 14 with a workers permit.



I called many stores because I am 14 looking for a job. This was the response they gave which makes me happy after looking for so long.



Find a local one go online and apply and go in store to apply or call and ask if they are hiring.





What I did was Google a bunch of business near my home and found their numbers using Google maps or their sites and I called and directly asked if they are hiring and what age do they hire at.



Try local grocery stores, pizza parlors, retail stores, fast food restaurants.
You can get a job at krogers at 15, but you will be pushing buggies until your 18, most of the time they won't let you run a register until your 18 because of liqour, and you can't work in any other department besides the front end.



You can work in the fuel center if your kroger's has one though.



My mom's a distric manager for Krogers.How old do you have to be to get a job?
When you turn 14 go to City Hall with your birth certificate and get a work permit. Then you can work at any job you want. Each employer will have different rules. Some will hire you at 14; some at 16..How old do you have to be to get a job?
Each store will have their own hiring policy and it varies by state. You need to ask them; we commenters here in cyberspace don't have the definitive answer you need.
Most places you have to be at least 15......but if you talk to the manager first you might can get one at 14

No comments:

Post a Comment