Monday, February 6, 2012

"Lo poco que hablo de ingles" Help me translate please!?

"Lo poco que hablo de ingles lo aprendi estando en New York"

How do I translate this sentence from spanish to english?

10points for the best..."Lo poco que hablo de ingles" Help me translate please!?
The little bit of English that I speak I learned being in New York.



---



Dideus: "learnt" isn't a word. I think you mean "learned".
La respuesta de azucar es muy bien, pero yo diga:

The little bit of English I learned by being in New York

or

The little bit of English I learned from being in New York

Deseo que este te ayuda!

Edit: Ahora que lo leyo otra vez, creo que es mejor decir:

The little bit of English I (have) learned is from being in New York. Mis otras respuestas funcionan mejor si no tiene que ser una oracion completa, como "The little bit of English I learned from being in New York helped me to get a ride home that night" o algo asi. Ay, esta respuesta ahora es muy larga..."Lo poco que hablo de ingles" Help me translate please!?
The little bit of English that I speak I learned being in New York."Lo poco que hablo de ingles" Help me translate please!?
Just to answer to AZUCAR..... LEARNT IS A VALID WORD.... the difference is that LEARNED is used in American English and LEARNT is used in British English.... C'mon, you Americans think your way is the only way.....



The first translation is correct.
the little bit of english i learned i picked up in New York
The little I know of English, I learned in New York.



Hope I Helped!



Chao, Cuidate!
The little English I speak, I learnt it when I was in N-Y.
the english frog fell down the well
  • acne medication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment