Thursday, February 9, 2012

Im being Christofer Drew Ingle (aka the singer from nevershoutnever) for halloween, What should I wear?

I already found a brown wig that Im going to cut a bit and fluff it out to look like his hair, But what should I wear? Im thinking about going barefoot but i feel like after walking around awhile with no shoes is going to be annoying. Any advice???Im being Christofer Drew Ingle (aka the singer from nevershoutnever) for halloween, What should I wear?
Annoying how? Going barefoot feels great. Go for it. I know my boys will be barefoot whatever they go out as, and I'll be the barefoot witch handing out candy at my door.
Skinny jeans, flip flops maybe?, and draw on ur hands "live" on one hand on the knuckle part "free" on the other and were a peace shirt and maybe draw some of his tats on ur arm and uhh yep:)Im being Christofer Drew Ingle (aka the singer from nevershoutnever) for halloween, What should I wear?
just wear skinny jeans like light brown color you can draw tattos on too i guess for ur feet just wear some cheap seethrough sandles or sometingIm being Christofer Drew Ingle (aka the singer from nevershoutnever) for halloween, What should I wear?
wear sandals if that's less annoying then bein barefoot. well it depend if its cold where you live...just look up pictures of him.

drewcezz.
panties... just panties
skinny jeans barefoot sharpie his tattoos :D

No comments:

Post a Comment