Thursday, February 9, 2012

Como se dice usted tendrá que esperar hasta que usted lo aprenda in ingles? lol?

What does "usted tendrá que esperar hasta que usted lo aprenda" mean in english?

thanks :DComo se dice usted tendrá que esperar hasta que usted lo aprenda in ingles? lol?
You will have to wait until you learn it.





Good Luck!!
usted = you

que = that

esperar = to hope

hasta = until



That's all I know.

So I translated it using babelfish.com and got this:

"you will have to wait for until you learn it"

Which could mean something like, "You will have to wait until you understand," "You'll have to wait to learn it," "With time, you'll understand." I'm not really sure, though.

Hope I helped :)Como se dice usted tendrá que esperar hasta que usted lo aprenda in ingles? lol?
I have absolutely no idea. I would guess it would be something about "fast" or "thinking"?

I hope you get some luck in finding an answer.



If you know some spanish could you check out my question really quick? I only need one word?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…



Thankss. :DComo se dice usted tendrá que esperar hasta que usted lo aprenda in ingles? lol?
"Usted tendra que esperar hastra que usted lo aprenda"

You will have to wait until you have learn it.
he.

Like he/ she [formal] will have to hope until he/ she learns it in english
You have to wait until you learn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment