Monday, February 6, 2012

Where can I write a check that won't get cashed/balance checked until next day?

I need to get milk and other things for the kids but my account is already overdrawn until tomorrow (payday) where can I write a check and they will take it? I live near Walmart, ingles, Target, and some gas stations.Where can I write a check that won't get cashed/balance checked until next day?
Autumn,

Writing a check when you know the funds aren't there is against the law. Can you track down a food bank in your area and get some emergency groceries there?Where can I write a check that won't get cashed/balance checked until next day?
The age of 'float' is OVER. Wal-mart actually deposits your check electronically BEFORE they print your receipt.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment