Friday, February 3, 2012

I know that the drinking age in Gran Canaria is 18 but can anyone tell me if it is enforced strictly?

Particularly in the maspalomas / playa del ingles area. I am interested in the experiences of people who have been there. Do you think a 16 /17 year old would have any problem being served in the bars?I know that the drinking age in Gran Canaria is 18 but can anyone tell me if it is enforced strictly?
they never bother over there unless you are much under age ?they cater well for the young folk that's how they make there living but watch yourself and have a lovely time
Well if you stay in a hotel which seperates Adults and children with different arm bands then yes you will have a problem getting served.



In bars no its not a problem if you are 16+, they don't look at you twice.I know that the drinking age in Gran Canaria is 18 but can anyone tell me if it is enforced strictly?
I dont think its enforced very much...I live in madrid and I think its the same in all of Spain....there are many young 16-17 people in the plaza's drinking ....they usually leave them alone unless they are making lots of noise or doing something to draw attention....just be carefulI know that the drinking age in Gran Canaria is 18 but can anyone tell me if it is enforced strictly?
Wanting to go to Spain to break the law?

No comments:

Post a Comment