Thursday, February 9, 2012

How can I locate an old friend? Are there any free public records? She is Lynda Ingles of Peoria, Illinois.?

We were penpals. For the longest time she was the only person I trusted to share my thoughts with. She spent months trying to build my confidence up. This was in 1999. And well we lost contact. I wish I could thank her for her help. She used to work in or own a flower shop and her husband/ex husbands name was Douglas.How can I locate an old friend? Are there any free public records? She is Lynda Ingles of Peoria, Illinois.?
Do you know what her age is? There's not a free site for background information...but this is what you can do:



Go to http://www.anywho.com

Do a search on Lynda Ingles of Peoria, IL



There were no results...but you can click on a link below that says search public records. On that page, you will be able to view age, previous cities, and relatives.



For any further information on that website, you would have to pay for it...so what you could do...if you are sure that one of those may be her...then you can go back to the anywho website and search her name in each of the previous cities listed to see if you can find her that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment